Planning a funeral service can be a very difficult process for families who have just lost a loved one. But it’s important to provide those who are grieving with a supportive environment in which they can begin to find closure, say goodbye, and come to terms with the loss. Gathering with friends and family gives everyone the opportunity to connect, share memories, offer words of sympathy, and create a lasting network of comfort and support as they start the journey toward healing.
There are different services that you can choose for a loved one’s burial, depending upon your individual needs and preferences:
- Immediate burial means that your loved one will be buried or entombed without a public service or gathering.
- Visitation, also called a viewing, wake, or calling hours, allows family and friends to gather in a room with the departed loved one in an open or closed casket and say goodbye or offer their support and sympathy to the bereaved.
- Funeral or memorial services can take place at a funeral home, in a church, or even at your home. The service is a ceremony which serves to celebrate, honor, and remember the life of the deceased. Whether traditional or unique, both the visitation and the funeral service can be personalized to reflect the individuality of your loved one.
- Graveside, chapel, or committal services are held at the cemetery, and allow family and friends to be present as their loved one is transferred to his or her final disposition through ground burial.
Secured Promise Cremation Services
All Families Mortuary & Cremation Services owns our own crematory. This allows us to better serve every family in our funeral home communities by providing quality cremation services. Secured Promise Creamtion is also the abiity to complete the cremation process in 5 days and return your loved one after all proper documents and permits are finished. Families trust us to lead them through the cremation process and create a healing experience. Whether a family chooses to keep the cremated remains, scatter them in a special place, or inter them in a permanent resting place, All Families Mortuary & Cremation Services can provide funeral or memorial services to honor the loved one that has passed. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
The biggest misconception about cremation is that there can't be a funeral service or visitation. This is absolutely not the case, and we encourage you to consider holding a memorial service to celebrate the life of the deceased as well. There are many options open to you when it comes to honoring your loved one's life. After the cremation and memorial services, there are a variety of choices for your loved one's final disposition:
- Interment means that you'll bury or entomb your loved one's cremated remains. This can be in a family plot, a memorial site, a cremation niche or urn garden, or in a variety of other indoor and outdoor locations. Ask our staff for a detailed list of interment possibilities.
- Graveside services are similar to those celebrated alongside a traditional ground burial, in which loved ones are present at the burial of the cremated remains and honor the deceased through memorial prayers or other meaningful tributes.
- Scattering allows you to spread your loved one's cremated remains in a memorial garden, a cemetery, over water, or across any other meaningful site. You also can choose to scatter some of the cremated remains and retain the rest in an urn for interment or another form of disposition.
- Placing cremated remains in multiple urns allows family members who are separated by distance to each feel the comfort of having their loved one's final resting place in a nearby location.
We offer multiple online payment options to help lessen the financial burden on your family during this difficult time. Talk to a member of our staff if you have any questions or need more information.
- eChecks, or ACH payments, let you transfer funds directly from your bank account to pay for services. It’s fast, secure, and saves you money on credit card fees.
- We accept payments online via all major credit cards — Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Use our online payment platform to easily and securely pay by credit card today.
- We offer crowdfunding for funeral services, memorial funds, and more. With all the features of other major crowdfunding sites and less fees, crowdfunding on our website is a great option for your family. Talk to a member of our staff to start a crowdfunding campaign today.
- We work with multiple lenders across the U.S. to get you the most competitive lending rates. Viewing the offers available to you doesn’t affect your credit, so you can see all the options you have for loan amounts and repayment terms.
- If your loved one has a life insurance policy you want to use for funeral expenses, talk to us. We can get a portion of your claim funded immediately instead of waiting 30-90 days for the insurance companies to pay out. We’ll also handle all the paperwork!
We Offer Preneed Burial Insurance and Guaranteed Issue Whole Life (GIWL) Final Expense Insurance
For More Information Call:
Margaret Johnson, Agent at
Phone: (936) 829-0202 or (936) 829-0205
Fax: (936) 829-5355
Hours of Operation: Mon.-Fri. 10am -5pm
*Note: Cash advance items such as cemetery plot, outer burial container, opening/closing grave, police escorts, flowers, etc. are not included in these packages and some restrictions may apply. These offers are effective January 1, 2016 and are subject to change without notice.
Our funeral home and cremation services provides SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE in your time of sorrow with pride, respect, dignity, and love. We provide affordable complete funerals, cremations and memorial services to assist families with all their loved one's detailed final arrangements with the utmost dignity.
When making a funeral plan decision, locally or out of town, we invite you to consider our affordable prices and professional services before making a decision.
Our staff is professional and caring when carrying out the "home-going" services of a family's love one.
"I Guanrantee It"- Vernon J. Webster Sr., President
We welcome other Pre-Arranged Burial Policies!
* Price effective April 1, 2022 and are subject to change without notice
Our services are available 24 hours, seven days a week.
222 Leach Street
Lufkin, TX 75904
109 N. Alamo Street
Hearne, TX 77859
8166 US Highway 59 South
Burke, TX 75941
© All Families Mortuary & Cremation Services
Crafted with care by Frazer Consultants & TA